Why enrol in Puppy Preschool?
Puppy preschool is designed to help socialise puppies in a safe environment, to teach good manners and provide a general knowledge of puppy care to owners.
We have amazing nurses with years of knowledge on puppies that run these classes on rotation. Each nurse is dedicated to informing you on the knowledge you need to have a well- mannered and socialised puppy.
Topics We’ll Cover
- General health care including; ear care, dental care, vaccinations, parasite information, and nail clipping.
- Reading body language
- Simple commands and good manners
- Toilet training
- Enrichment activities
- First aid tips and basic obedience.
Classes run for 4 weeks on a weekday evening from: 6:00pm – 7:00pm.
Contact us for the next round of available dates.
- Puppies must be aged between: 6 – 14 weeks old.
- Puppies must have received their first puppy immunisation against infectious disease at least 7 days prior to first class.
Who should bring the Puppy to class?
Ideally the person most involved with the training of the puppy should come along however other family members are welcome.
If you would like to enrol, please contact us on 3285 5050 as places fill up fast!